Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Purple franken with glitter, flakies and shimmers

Hi Kids! I have a killer purple franken for you today!
My pictures look terrific, but they're not accurate. I wish I could figure out *why* my camera decided that the low-lying micro-shimmer should be so prominent. Irl, it's very subtle.
Irl, the red, holo, hex glitter, fine, square red glitter and flakies take center stage.
Pictures were taken under all kinds of lighting conditions, and even after a color tweak in ps, they're still not accurate.The red glitters and flakies take up much of the space in this franken and positively glow like mad in the jellish base.
Here's the list of ingredients;
Sally Hansen Purple Pizzazz
Nfu-Oh 51
Sally Hansen Prism Ruby Sapphire
CND Effects- Crimson sparkle, Jade Sparkle
Funky Fingers Hyper!
Red holo hex glitter
Fine square red glitter from Aromaleigh Hothothot

Click them!!!
















Make the next one big. Look at my pinky...camera is trying to pick up the red glitters and flakes. Imagine it more metallic, brighter and sparklier...

12 comments:

Mistress Zombie said...

weather it picked everything up in the images or not... looks like an effin fun franken

makeupgirl21 said...

That came out fantastic!!! I love how all that glitter and flakies make the polish glow from within.  Beautiful.  When will you be starting production on this? I want it!

Nynaeve said...

This is one gorgious color. The glitter is so beautiful on this shade of purple. Good job with that franken even if the color is not the same as on the pictures.

PolishSis said...

The pictures may not be totally accurate, but we can still see how amazing it looks. No wonder because all the single ingredients are beautiful polishes too!

stephanie said...

Hi losa! I love your blog and have been a follower for awhile but i wanted to let you know i mentioned you and your blog in my newest blog post( I would have just emailed you but I don't see a contact me sort of section)

and this mani is GORG!

Nail Galore said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous..I wonder how the 'rea'l polish looks like. Nevertheless, this is gorgeous too! :-)

Megan Harmeyer said...

The base color is gorgeous on its own - and then you throw in all that wonderful awesomeness?  Want!

Shiny! said...

Now thát is some proper frankening, love it!

ainos2 said...

Hi Stephanie! My contact info is at the bottom of "about me" section.
And thank you for entioning me in your Blog! Can you leave me the link so I can add it to my blogroll?

Lacquerwarefortipsandtoes.blogspot.com said...

Awesome Franken.  I've GOT to franken with a flakie soon.

Astraea1976 said...

Nice to die for color. Awesome! I  just love purple and glitter.

Danielle said...

very pretty :) this reminds me of China Glaze's Merry Midnight, but with more glitter