Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flakie Ms Socialite pedi, and NOTD

Hi Kids!
Fall is officially here, and while I don't ascribe to seasonal fashion rules, once evenings get cooler, I wear closed toe shoes. With that, I tend to get lazy where pedis are concerned.
It feels weird that on Tuesday, I wore boots to work, and today,  I'll be wearing sandals. My area is about to be blasted with a heatwave. Fine by me...I actually love heat and humidity...not to mention, I get to wear my favorite sandals and boho India shirts again!

I also get to show off yet another flakie pedi. I love flakies on my toes- not my tips, and my number 1 choice has been the ever popular and spectacular Nfu-Oh-s and Hidden Treasure. I've worn them over almost all my pedis this past summer. This time, though, I went with something different....Claire's mini in purple, one of a set of 6, that came out in the beginning of summer. These Claire's flakies are similar in texture to Sinful Colors Green Ocean...chunky and bumpy- not something I like, however, the sparkle payoff of the flakies and multi colored glitter is fab, so they are redeemed in my book.
(Debris on my feet from walking in wet grass)
2 coats Color Club Ms Socialite from Spring 2010 Rebel Debutante, 1 coat Seche, 1 coat Barielle Manicure Extender.
Sun;
















Shade;


Sun;















Bottle pic...really pretty enlarged!
















And, my NOTD, Milani 3D Hi-Tech.
















Thank you all for comments and links to your Blogs in my last post! Blogs that I was not following are now added!!!

7 comments:

Emybloom said...

Mmmmm hololicious :)   really nice pedi too - im pretty rubbish at pedis- maybe next year ill try harder.

Thank you for the add by the way, made me rather cheery to see you signed into GFC - such a nerd

Janna said...

Ugh I neeeeed Milani Hi-Tech! And thanks for the follow =]

Michelle said...

I loooove the pedi! It looks so awesome! :D I'm very glad I've ordered Hi-Tech yesterday, very pretty.

makeupgirl21 said...

Love the sandals and the pedi! Very adorable.  Love those Milani polishes.  They're all fantastic.

twister said...

Very pretty pedi. I've been wondering if that set was any good. I want some flakies really BAD and I have considered this set. But i wasn't sure if it would be a waste of money or not.

mrsrexy said...

Love the pedi and your sandals!

kelaltieri said...

I just bought hi tech!  Love that color .. HD is another good one from that series.  I love all of Milani's holos!