Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dupe for Color Club Wild and Willing

Perhaps this is old news and I should shut up...
I just opened my box Victoria Nail Supply haul which included Color Club Wild and Willing. And guess what? I *have* this polish already...4 bottles of it to be exact. It's Funky Fingers in Bourbon St, and is an *exact* dupe for CC Wild & W....color, formula. I swatched them both side by side on clear plastic, and they are indeed the same.
Of course they are...they're both distributed by Forsythe Cosmetics.
I'm not sure why I didn't see it before- CC Ultra Violet and Funky Fingers Sound Machine Purple are organized on my polish rack side by side. Swatching both of them proved that they are the same everything as well.

I did a quick Google search and found this post from Beauty Judy

I found my Funky Fingers at my local Five Below- 3 bottles for $5.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Now you know where to go to get the same polish really cheap! I love that color. I wore it for a week and hated to take it off. You must really love it since you have so many. Shame you didn't see that before you bought the Color Club. Five Below looks like a great place to buy some polish. Wish we had one near me!