Thursday, September 3, 2009

Konad!















I usually don't wear light colored nails. My hands are pale and ruddy, so "light" never looks nice. I did all my Konad stamping in Black (Special Polish).

Base- N.Y.C 134A French White Tip

ISO a good white creme...N.Y.C. = terrible formula, awful brush, but, as I don't ever use white, it's all I had.

Over the white, I applied Pure Ice Mint Dream that I Frankened with a sheer lavender-aqua flash, Franken I made ages ago.

Konad plates- 2 images from M20, and 3 from M8.

Used a toothpick to apply Nfu-Oh #38 to the wings of the butterflies, and also added NYX glitter #03 in Crystal at random throughout the flower chain.

Two coats of Seche Vite.



I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.




4 comments:

Paige said...

That is gorgeous!!!!

nihrida said...

WOW! Looks amazing...

jessinwonderland said...

Your nails are totally awesome. I can't believe your 47! I love it. I hope when i'm 47 i'm as hip as you.

xxxx

Lucy said...

I love this look! I also love your look. I just read your bio. It's great that your wearing what you feel is you. Do you dress the same while your managing the restaurant? Most bloogers I find are either 18+ or 30+. I'm older than you and I have a couple of undereye lines but not many. I have grey hair. I've had grey hairs since I was 13. I used to dye it. I stopped about 10 years ago. I love all music except boy bands and that sort of sound. I guess I don't love all music! I love rock music. I'm looking forward to all the looks you'll be doing on this blog.