Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Konad Spiders!





Base-coat- Nicole, One Voice
Overlay- Sally Hansen- Fairy Tale Ivory
Since Konad doesn't have a spider web stamp (why is that?), I used a rub-on decal (not specifically for nails) that I found at Target.
Konad spider stamp from plate m28 with Essie- Where's the Soiree?.
2 coats of Seche Vite

Yellows usually look absolutely terrible on me. This one, from Nicole, looked pretty good by itself, however, I wanted it to be a bit softer and warmer...overlay to the rescue! I really love how this color turned out...an almost butterscotch and very shimmery!

6 comments:

AllYouDesire said...

I love this spider look :)

Paige said...

This is the perfect halloween mani! I love it!

ainos2 said...

Thank you girls! I thought I could hold out on Halloween manis, at least until October 1st, but once I had the decals- the fight was just too much.
I'm going back to Target tomorrow to buy every last one of those decal packs.

Lucy said...

That's an amazing look with the spider and web. Just love it. Puts me in the mood for some Halloween decor.

nihrida said...

WOW! This one is PERFECT! I love it.

Brooke said...

SO cute!! I love this design.