Thursday, December 24, 2009

DC haul...Concept nail~ idea...



































I was handed a very special gift on Monday. One of my Servers found something very cool, and thought to pass it on to me.
You should have seen how excited I was when I opened this box!!!...

















I'm not going to show you what's in this box...I'm saving it as a surprise---whatever it is- it's going to be featured on my nails. I've already done a test drive and it's do-able.
Since the restaurant is closed on Christmas Day, I'll have time to work on this concept mani. I'm not sure if I will be patient enough to refrain from posting pictures when there isn't much Blog activity.
I would love to get lots of feedback on it...
hahaha...48, and still a child.

5 comments:

EvilAngel said...

Tease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nihrida said...

Why are you torturing me?!?!?! I wanna seeeeeeeeee... *stomps feet*

nihrida said...

... and that's a NICE haul. =)

Nicole said...

You got some really good Diamond polishes! LOVE, love love them. I can't wait to see what's in your box!
Our restaurant isn't closed tomorrow, so I will be there for most of the day. I hope you have fun!

kelsealaurel said...

OOO I love all of those DC colors!!  I'm jealous!! And you need to show us what's in the box!!! We all wanna know!!  :-D