Followers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Xmas fauxnad, essie Very Cranberry

Hi Kids!
Aaaaaaaaah... I'm feeling like my old self again...New nails ahead, and they are long!
Anyway!...Would you believe that while I have a fair amount of essie lacquers in my collection, I don't recall ever doing a full mani with one? I've passed them by for 1 reason... fear of application issues due to the puny brush essie is known for. With Very Cranberry on my nails, I found my fear unwarranted. The formula of this one made application a breeze even with the puny brush.

Very Cranberry, a neutral red, would look fabulous on just about every skin tone. I first thought this to be a creme, but it has a soft, very fine, micro shimmer, so I don't know what to call it. This is one of the few reds
that look good on me and that I feel comfortable wearing.
Here it is- 2 coats- and some fauxnad

























Products used; Fauxnad plates H29, H25 & H14 stamped with a green franken and Qing Yu black, iridescent green stones and 2 coats Seche.

I really like this understated Christmas mani, though I'm not sure how long it will last...already I'm obsessed with touching the stones...only a matter of time before "picking mode" gets triggered...
Next 2 pics Very Cranberry alone. You may have to enlarge these to see the shimmer...


7 comments:

sonidlo said...

Perfect job, I like that design!

Evil Angel said...

I love the design and that red was made for you!

you-nailed-it.blogspot.com said...

nice! it has something eastern

peripatetic33 said...

pretty holiday mani - Happy Holidays

Jen said...

Wow, I am LOVING this! Gorgeous, gorgeous mani!

AmyGrace said...

Those different stamped layers look so great together. Awesome mani!

makeupgirl21 said...

Love this manicure.  Your nails look like Christmas wrapping paper.  A very expensive paper.  Have a Merry Christmas.