Thursday, March 16, 2017

Props- customer service from Moon Nails Supply

In the past, (with the exception of 6 Konad stamping polishes that I inherited from my daughter), I've always frankened my own or used polishes that stamped well. After researching the current stamping landscape, I decided it was time to order some stamping polishes. I almost ordered from Mundo de Unas when I ran across a review of Handy polishes from Moon Nails Supply by  PhD nails 
My buying preferences are, in order; value, quality, speed of delivery and customer service.
Being 2 more ml per bottle than MdU, Handy won as my first order.

There is no actual website for Moon Nails Supply (based in Mexico)...just a Facebook page and ordering is done through pm. I found the page to be disorganized, and sent a pm with questions. I was really surprised when a response came within hours with a pricing guide. A couple of days later, I placed my order for a few plates, 22 (16ml) bottles from their Facebook cover page page and the (16ml) Sexy Metals Collection
Shortly after, I received a pm with a Paypal total (with and without the 6% goods and service fee). When payment was made, I received another pm stating that my order was being put together (Tuesday), and another another pm stating my order was going out today (Thursday).
Really pleased...top-notch customer service!
I'll update on shipping time.

No comments: