Followers

MY FAVORITE POLISHES

#BL009, Etude House** Vanishing Venus, Maybelline** Salsa, Nina Ultra Pro** Sacred Heart, China Glaze** Man Of La Mancha, OPI** Stroll, China Glaze My Private Jet, OPI (original holo version)** The Show Must Go On!, OPI** Royal Navy, Orly GLITTER/FLAKIE COATS; Dazzling, Love My Nails Crimson Sparkle, CND #51, Nfu-Oh Elle's Spell, Barielle Angel Baby, Love My Nails Black Magic, Fantasy Makers

Friday, February 3, 2017

Wow...6 years since my last post- unbelievable! I'm still logged in too...lol.
As a first generation stamper, I am amazed with the current choices in plates...especially those with borderless designs. Most exciting of all- clear stampers. I just purchased one.
Question for those who still follow my blog....
Current blogger recommendations?

No comments: