Sunday, April 2, 2017

Update- Handy Stamping Polish order from Moon Nails Supply

Part 1 of my interaction with Moon Nails can be found here.
Order was placed with Moon Nails Supply on March 14th.
Order went out on the 16th. I forgot to mention that a tracking number was provided via photograph of the actual tracking sticker on the package.
Friday morning, March 31st  I was surprised to find a pm waiting for me from Moon Nails...They were tracking my package as well and wanted to let me know that it had arrived in my town. 
Truly outstanding customer service.
Package arrived like this.
Packed using multiple layers of bubble-wrap.
Each bottle individually wrapped and taped together.



My pretties...



I'll definitely order from this company again...I have my eye on the neon set.
Ordering is done through pm on their facebook page. Moon Nails Supply

I am not affiliated with this company, and items received were paid with my own money.

No comments: