Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tinkering with stamper holders

 This is what I did to my Wistonia holder. (All the gold pieces to the FCC polish on left are removable. I used the bottom half as a sheath.) While the holder itself works better with my hands, and isn't top heavy anymore, I still spend a lot of time getting the head in just right. This holder needs an inner lip.

 Found this item at work (I'm still managing the same restaurant). I think it came from the 5 gallon cooking oil cartons we order.  My XL stamper heads fit just right...and there's an inner lip, so I cut it down and sanded the edge.

The Clear Jelly head fits as well. I've been having trouble using my CJS due to glare. I actually thought it was my lighting, however, when I look through this holder, I can see my nail perfectly!

No comments: