Monday, December 20, 2010

Red flakies and multi colored micro glitter on black

Hiya Kids!
A couple of days ago, I had to remove my acrylics due to lifting. Unfortunately, I had to go through the weekend, which included my 49th birthday yesterday, with nubbins. With no free edge, my nails are nubby nubbins.
Anyway, this layered flakie, glitter mani had just the right amount of oomph to get me through the weekend.
I love how Love My Nails Dazzling turned into a rainbow of multi colored sparkle on my nails. Please click on pics...























 Products I used:
Nutra Nail Bulletproof Strength (My dd loves this one. It has Kevlar fibers in the formula)
Instant Artificials
Color Club Where's The Soiree?
Franken- red jelly with red flakies and red hex glitter
Love My Nails Dazzling
2 coats Seche

 

10 comments:

scandalouslypolished@yahoo.com said...

I love the franken combo with the Dazzling.  This is so festive!  Happy Birthday!!

L said...

Happy Birthday and cute nails!

nail crazy said...

happy happy birthday!!!
i love this mani :-)

Morgan le Fay said...

Happy birthday!!!! And your nails look awesome, as always!!

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? said...

Happy Birthday-

Your nails look good short, and this polish combo looks really cool!

I knew dazzling from love my nails would be pretty - this brand has some fabulous shades and they do not get enough  attention.

Anita Merrill said...

Happy belated Birthday!!  This look is fabulous! 

amabile said...

Congrats!! I love your nubbins!

Lexa said...

ohhh so pretty! I want red flakies!

makeupgirl21 said...

Love that gorgeous multi-colored glitter.   Your nubbins are longer than mine!

nihrida said...

I hope you had a great B-day - I know I'm late, but Happy Birthday, Lisa!!! Your nails look great. I'd never believe you just removed acrylics...