Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New email address

Hi Kids!
I am changing my email address. Those of you who are in current correspondence with me, please take note!!!!
I should have done this before, but I never anticipated that anyone would be interested enough in my blog to email me. I now have almost 7,000 pieces of unread email in my primary hard_core.corsets account, most of which are related to my corset business. Your emails are getting lost and sandwiched between many sewing groups/messages I am subscribed to.

I am hoping that with this email change I will suck less at getting back to all of you! I am not intentionally ignoring anyone...it's just that I'm so busy at my job. I have the weight of a busy restaurant on my shoulders.
If I do not get back to you right away, please be patient.

glammed_upblog  at yahoo dot com

1 comment: