Monday, October 5, 2009

7 Choices tag!

Tagged with the color purple from both AllYouDesire and (Sasa) Nihrida.
I couldn't get all my items grouped together, so here's 7 pictures for you.

First up; This used to be an old potato and onion storage bin. Painted and decorated, it's now home to the steel boning I use to make corsets with.

Next; a beautiful embroidered sari from India

3rd; Gorgeous mineral blush from Aromaleigh Rock's Collection in Wildflower (a warm purple)

4th; A necklace I made. While it's not totally purple, the beads have an oil slick purple flash to them.



5th; A kitchen towel given to me by one of my waitresses. (She purchased it at Kohl's)




6th; My *favorite* pair of sunglasses! Check out the really cool ankhs on the sides. I have a second pair of these with cat-eye shaped lenses.




And last; A Halloween themed T-shirt I purchased from Target. It's the same warm purple color as my Aromaleigh blush. I think the color is off due to the Halogen lights in my bathroom.


Thanks girls! This was fun!













3 comments:

Lucy said...

That bin looks gorgeous! Did you decorate it yourself? I'd love to see pictures of the corsets you've made. Is it possible? I love purple.

nihrida said...

I fell in love with that storage bin! It looks so .... *speechless* :)

ainos2 said...

Yes, I re-worked and decorated the storage bin. I have this love-affair with India inspired decor. My corsets and other works (decorating my studio and such) are spread out over 3 places;
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v108/indialvp/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59827370@N00/

http://www.myspace.com/hardcore_corsets