Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sephora, Aromaleigh & Konad hauls!

Ever since Julia, aka MissChievous, http://mizzchievouz.blogspot.com/ recommended it, I've been lusting after Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch.
I tell you- that item was in and out of my Sephora cart over a dozen times in the past 3 weeks, before I finally had enough of vacillating.

My Sephora haul list;
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, Benefit Lemon Aid, Make Up Forever Star Powder #943, Make Up Forever Blush Powder(eyeshadow) #92 (vivid matte purple!), and Smashbox Softlights Shimmer.

Aromaleigh haul;
Perle Lux, Black out Gel Liner, Sonic Rocks Vampira, LE Girl's Night Out (2), & blush samples.

Konad haul;
Build Your Own Kit- plates 57, 69, 70 & 73- Special Polish Colors-pink, Dark Orange, Violet Purple and Black.

Tomorrow, I am planning on getting my hauls together for photos.
I am super pleased with all the items in my haul!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Thanks for sharing. I love knowing what others have bought. This is so strange. I never thought about this before. I guess it's like looking at what your girlfriend bought! Only this is done online. Nice! I've made great friends from posting comments on nail blogs. I really enjoy reading them and commenting.